Sunday, May 16, 2010

Diamond Deal....

I don't usually write about particular events with students, but this is a goodie - because the image is so amazing!
I received an e-mail today from a student I had awhile ago. The note said, "Thought you might like this." Attached was this image ------>

I love my "diamond" lecture. I love hatin' on diamonds to engage some critical thinking.

Passion. That's what it's all about. I know I'm planting the seed when a person remembers... that's what it's all about.

These are the moments and connections that make me love being a teacher.

2 comments:

The Lost Planetista said...

I love hatin' on diamonds too.

And I love that you have such an impact on your students! Makes me want to track down and write a thank you letter to my twelfth grade government teacher.

Waiting for Zufan! said...

LOVE THIS IMAGE!!! Can I copy it form you??