Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Finn and A Telemarketer

Last night someone broke through our "no call" status and made a dinner hour marketing phone call. I decided that it would be a great American experience for Schwartz to take the call and answer the questions that focused on the media. His answers made for a very humorous dinner. This is what we heard Schwartz say from our side of the conversation:

"I haven't read the newspaper in 6 months."
"Yesterday I watched 9 hours of television."
"I guess I'm white."
"I'm 19 and still working on finishing high school."
"6 1/2 people live here" (my comment: the 1/2 isn't the baby....so who is it?)
"I don't know, I just live here and I don't pay for anything."




1 comment:

Jean said...

Paybacks to the telemarketer for interupting dinner!! Too funny.